I’m so excited to bring you this fun live session as part of the Virtual Vegan Travel Festival, let’s go to Italy and make vegan sweet chestnut and chocolate ravioli in a real Italian family kitchen!
In this live session, I was joined by Gretchen from The Vegan Travel Club & Tierno Tours, here are the ingredients you’ll need to get started.
For the outer puff pastry:
- 5 cups of plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Half a cup of virgin olive oil
- 7 tablespoons of white wine
- 7 tablespoons of mandarin juice
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- 5 cups of peeled boiled chestnuts
- 1/2 cup of whole oat milk (or any non-dairy milk you have at hand)
- 1 shot of espresso coffee
- 1 shot of amaretto liqueur
- 7 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chopped or chips
- Half a cup of chopped hazelnuts
- Essence: vanilla, lemon & orange zest
- Sunflower oil or extra virgin olive oil for frying, icing sugar to dust
Click on the video below to get cooking!